Wildwood Farm, Inc.
Browse Our Services
Browse Our Services
With patience and empathy, classical training methods are used to correctly train your horse. Paramount is the well being of the horse. This will allow your horse to learn quickly and develop properly, physically and mentally.
A willing, trusting, happy partner is our goal for you. Each horse is an individual and our training will be tailored in accordance with your animal. We have experience with many different breeds and temperaments and can train your horse to be the best he can be.
Wildwood Farm has many different lesson options.
- Beginner lessons for children and adults
- Dressage lessons intro thru Grand Prix, on your horse or our schoolmasters!
- Jumping lessons in our arena or outside in our fields
- Western Dressage.
- Basic horsemanship for any age or level of skill.
- Driving a pony cart.
- We do both private and group lessons. Horseback riding is both physically and mentally challenging but also incredibly rewarding! Here at Wildwood we concentrate on good basics for a solid independent seat, steady hands, and a thinking mind to produce a safe, confident rider. If you are new to horses you can trust us to start your riding career correctly. We want all of our riders to understand the joy of riding and the passion that we have for this amazing sport!
- If you are already an accomplished rider, we can prepare you and your horse for showing in Dressage, Hunter, Jumper or Eventing! Our trainers have decades of experience showing in many disciplines to help give you the edge in the show ring. We can travel to shows, and offer ringside coaching.
Your equine companion will enjoy living here at Wildwood. We have spacious box stalls and seasonal pasture turnout . Drylots with sheds are used during wet weather seasons. Boarders may keep their tack and equipment in separate cubbies in our climate controlled tackroom. Grass hay and premium grains are included . Ride in the sand arena, gallop in the open , or trail ride on Pheasant Drive. Wash rack and hot water are available.
Knowing that we live here on the farm will give you peace of mind for the security and safety of your horse. We use Electo-Braid fence throughout the farm, and biological pest control is utilized. Farrier service is provided by George Collins. Regular health care is a top priority at Wildwood and Fox Equine Services, Dr. Bambi Fox, DVM is another greatly valued member of our team.
Wildwood Farm is proud to offer several children's camps throughout the year. Youth may bring their own horses or ponies, or they will ride one of our well trained animals.
Starting in 2018 we will also be hosting weekend day camps for adults ages 18 and up. All camps include learning how to safely handle, groom, and ride equines! This is an excellent opportunity for everyone to spend more time around horses than our regular lessons.